FPI Helpdesk Clan Decree Jan 12, 2016 19:56:59 GMT
Post by Beelwin on Jan 12, 2016 19:56:59 GMT
- No cursing, we do have some younger members and I would like to keep it a family clan.
- Along the same line please keep chat civil, no bashing each other.
- Donate troops and when donating please donate what is requested. I don't think we need to set numbers / ratios to donating, but let me know if you feel otherwise.
Rules of Engagement for the Clan Wars
- We will start the Clan war searches around Noon. (Subject to change based on current POLL)
- Both attacks must be used unless the war is deemed a wash by majority vote.
- If you do not use both attacks you will be exempt for the next war. If you won't be able to attack in the upcoming war please mark yourself out to avoid these consequences. Everyone wants to win and it isn't fair to those that are a part of the war if we don't have full participation.
- **The bottom 5 participants will be exempt from Rule Number 2 due to the fact the match-ups aren't always fair or can be skewed.**
- **Repeat offenders of Rule Number 2 will result in extended exemption from the Clan Wars.**
- We have a calendar on the this site that we can use to schedule Clan War donations. Please use this to plan out who is handling donations for each war. This shouldn't fall to just a few people every war.
- We should only fill the War castles with MAX level troops. Most of here are able to donate troops that will automatically upgraded via one of our Clan Level perks.
I like to win just as much as the rest of you, but I also want this clan to remain a casual one. I don't want to start any Inner clan wars since most of us are friends in one way or another. If you have reached that next level in your CoC playing I suggest you search online for the clans that are serious in war competition.